Electronic Industrial Use Polyester Swab Substitute For Texwipe Swab
|FOB Price:||US $0.028-0.034 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.028-0.034/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SW-2815
- Condition: New
- Type: Clean Swap/Wipe
- Usage: SMT Production Line, Printing Workshop, Computer Room, Electronic Component Maintenance Room, Combustible & Explosive Area, Lubricant and in conjuction with other liquids
- Head Width: 7.5mm
- Head Length: 24mm
- Handle Width: 4mm
- Total Swab Length: 113mm
- Trademark: YCHK
- Specification: 100PCS/bag
- HS Code: 9603909090
- Certification: ISO
- Waterproof: Non-Waterproof
- Material: Polyester or micro-fiber and polypropylene
- Head material: Polyester Or Micro-fiber wipe
- Head Thickness: 2.5mm
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Handle Length: 89mm
- Package: 100PCS/bag
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Polyester swabs are designed for a highly clean environment, with excellent chemical resistance, and can be used in conjunction with most solvents.Swab head was 100% of the continuous production of polyester material.The head is directly heated and molded onto the polypropylene handle, eliminating the use of glue caused by pollution.Close the mouth with a perfect edge technology to prevent fiber escape.SW-2815 swabs clean, good water absorption, suitable for wiping the fine part of the surface and small grooves, holes and other area difficult to reach.
Features And Advantages of Electronic Industrial Use Polyester Swab Substitute For Texwipe Swab
2. Convenient for cleaning small slotted and grooved areas.
3.Good absorbency and excellent solvent hold.
4.Low nonvolatile residue,low particle generation.
5.No contaminating adhesives or coating
6.No silicone oil, Amide and DOP.
7.Dust is quite low.
8.Using heat sealing method fixed on the PP pole.
10.In 10-100 clean room vacuum packaging
Applications of Electronic Industrial Use Polyester Swab Substitute For Texwipe Swab
Optical fiber manufacture
Cleaning with solvents such as IPA
Cleaning small and confined areas
Applying lubricants or other liquids
Remove flux residues and excess materials
For general purpose cleaning