Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD
|FOB Price:||US $100-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Origin: China
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Multistage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Surface Pump
- Impeller: Closed
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case/Carton
Introduction of Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD
Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD is a new generation of pressurized water supply equipment newly developed by us which highly integrates variable frequency controller, water pump and pressure tank; with handsome appearance, the pump has reached the international advanced level; provided with artificial intelligence, it can adjust automatically to meet the user's requirement for constant pressure and variable frequency water supply, so as to keep constant the pressure of water supply network and maintain the whole system at the optimal energy-efficient state.
Application Fields of Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD
1. Domestic water supply: Roof pressurization for high-rise building, apartment, and villa, etc.
2. Public places: School, restaurant, station, hospital, and gymnasium, etc.
3. Commercial buildings: Hotel, office building, and department store, etc.
4. Irrigation: Farm, orchard, and park, etc.
5. Industry: Manufacturing, food industry, industrial water supply and other places requiring constant pressure water supply.
Operating Conditions of Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD
1. Operating voltage AC220V±10%, 50HZ, with interphase unbalance less than 2%.
2. Ambient temperature -5°C ~ 40°C;
2. The altitude at the installation site is no more than 1000m;
3. Ambient humidity 10-90%RH (non-condensing);
4. There is no medium with explosive risk in the ambient air, and there is no gas or conducting dust which is enough to corrode metal and damage insulation in ambient media. The product is designed to operate in the environment with the pollution class II.
Functions of Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD
When water is used, the system is kept at constant pressure by variable control; when water is not used, the system pressure is automatically maintained with the pump shut down.
The operating pressure fluctuation range of variable frequency pump is no more than 0.01MPa.
The pump shuts down if it idles without water.
The pump has the function of detecting such faults as disconnection, overcurrent, overload, and earthing.
Characteristics of Horizontal Centrifugal Stainless Steel Intelligent Variable Frequency booster Pump/VFD
Frequency converter: With the protection class of IP65, it's safe and reliable.
High integration: Water pump and frequency converter are integrated with small volume, easy to install and space saving.
Full-automatic control: The pump can automatically adjust its operating state according to the user's pipe network pressure to reach the optimal operating state and make the system more energy-saving. When no water is used, it automatically maintains the pressure and goes to sleep, with obvious energy-saving effect. When the pump breaks down, it automatically performs real-time tracking, judgment and handling.
Convenient and simple operation: Man-machine interaction can be realized directly through buttons and display at the frequency converter, and the user can make pressure-related settings according to the actual operating conditions, and obtain relevant information; in case of any abnormality, the user can obtain information about the abnormality.
Constant-power operation: When the controller reaches the limit power, it adjusts according to actual operating conditions; with water supply for the user guaranteed wherever possible, the output power is unchanged to realize protection of the motor.