Auto-Coupling Sewage Submersible Dewatering Pump
|FOB Price:||US $100-35,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-35,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Max.Head: 50-80m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Submersible
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Material: Cast Iron/S.S304/316/316L/Bronze
- Specification: cast iron, stainless steel
1. transmission of water, slurry, sewage with solids of sand, gravel, continuous fibres.
2. sand suction and sewage treatment for municipal works, industry, hospital, construction, hotel, etc.
3. well in circumstances with corrosive and abrasive medium.
Features of Auto-coupling Sewage Submersible Dewatering Pump
1.Mechanical seal of tungsten carbide, silicon carbide and hard alloy materials avoids the water entering the motor.
2. Auxiliary impeller applies to balance outer pressure of the oil cavity and prolong the motor's service life.
3. Unique wide flow-channel design ensures the pump has powerful passing capacity and will not easily be silted or intertwined.
4. Can work normally even in low water level, since over 18.5kw power pumps cool off with outer circulating water automatically.
5. Automatic protection device and control case ensure the good performance of the pump.
Basic Service Condition of Auto-coupling Sewage Submersible Dewatering Pump
Rated voltage: 380V (660V);
Frequency: 50Hz three-phase alternating-current supply.
Temperatures of the medium: within 40°C.
PH of liquid medium: 4 - 10.
Solid deposit volume ratio: under 2%.
Density of the medium: less than 1.2*103kg/m3.